Our preschool program not only prepares young children to enter elementary school, it also bolsters their independence and self-esteem. Our qualified teaching staff help foster of love of learning with emphasis on literacy, math, science, and the arts. Children are immersed in a variety of individual and group activities to enhance social interactions and develop necessary skills.
It's important that children learn to be independent thinkers.
- we encourage the child to make choices and become more independent
- we help the child learn academics with an emphasis on literacy development, math concepts, and scientific exploration using the “Blast” program
- we celebrate the diversity of families in our program by helping children learn to appreciate the arts, food, languages, and cultures of our community.
- we help the child learn conflict resolution skills and the values of sharing and cooperation
- we know that children will excel in school if they learn initiative, attachment, and self control. We utilize the Devereux Early Childhood Assessment Program to work with parents as partners to help children develop those skills.
Building a love of learning, one child at a time.